[tlug] Tech tip: Following up on the debates, I found ...

I don't know if I should post this on a semi-publicly-archived mailing
list, but I've discovered that "incognito" is the web browser's gift
to news junkies on a budget.

It turns out that all those websites that restrict your access to a
couple of free articles do so on the basis of cookies, not IP address
or referrer.  So if you clear your cookies (eg, in Chrome you just
close all your incognito tabs), you can get access again.  So far this
works for Foreign Affairs, The Economist of London, and the Washington
Post.

:-)

Steve

P.S. I suppose y'all mostly already know this, but just in case, I
thought I'd pass it on.