Re: [tlug] Software Engineering work in Tokyo

Hello Simon,

On 13 Sep 2016, at 03:38, Simon Luppescu <simon.luppescu@example.com> wrote:

Hello,

This is my first time posting to TLUG, but my dad Stuart, and Mr Josh Glover are long time users and recommended I post here. So my question has to do with finding work in Japan.

There are a couple of ways to approach this. Paul, my business partner in Doorkeeper has written quite a bit about this on his blog http://www.tokyodev.com/. He’s also running a mailing list where he’s posting job offers from time to time. But usually a faster approach is to take some extended holidays to proactively come to Tokyo to meet people. To get leads, tech events are great. Check out https://www.doorkeeper.jp/ for example to find events which are in your field of interest.

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Reinsch