Re: [tlug] mojibake? emoji? (was: perl?)

> 💩 × 1000 = 💩

Stephen, I'll refrain from explaining to you how bad Perl was/is; just
wondering what the mojibake in your email was? (I'm seeing a box saying
01F489, or something like that, twice in the above row.)

What font/setting/extension do I need to be able to view them, in
Thunderbird, on Linux Mint? (I pasted into a text editor, and still get
mojibake, so I think it is a font I need?)

Darren

My New Book: Practical Machine Learning with H2O,
  published by O'Reilly. If interested, let me know and
  I'll send you a discount code as soon it is released.