[tlug] NetDEV conf 1.2 in Tokyo!

Please allow me to introduce myself, I am David Miller the maintainer
of the Linux networking stack in the kernel.

I want to make the local community aware of a unique opportunity for
developers in Japan.

This coming October, netdev, the technical conference for Linux
networking, will occur in Tokyo from October 5th until October 7th.

The venue will be the Akihabara Convention Hall.

All of the core kernel networking developers from around the world
will be in Tokyo for this event.

More details can be found on the conference's web site:

	http://www.netdevconf.org/1.2/index.html

Please spread the word throughout the various Linux communities
within Japan, as this should be a great local event!

Thank you!