Re: [tlug] Chrome or Firefox window titles

On 2016-07-30 16:10 +0900 (Sat), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> I think a good application should be able to scale as well as a single
> human user does. :-)

Clearly the issue here is that you mistakenly think of yourself as a
normal human. :-)

More seriously, you've clearly taken OneTab further than I have, and I
think I understand what you're trying to do now, and where OneTab is
failing. I'd love to be able to do what you're trying to do as well,
with the caveat that I'd also like proper sync across 5-6 devices I use
on a daily basis.

If you decide to jump in and work with the OneTab developers to fix all
this, keep us up to date on how it goes!

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.