Re: [tlug] [JOBS] SysAdmin for a CentOS LSF Cluster at Osaka University (Suita)

On 07/12/2016 02:25 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
(Fernando, don't worry about it though, I think we've all mistakenly
replied to a list, and very best of luck with the discussion.)

... I sincerely apologize for the blunder; I know some folks around here in academia reading this and all around serious audience; of course I take it seriously.

But at least people knowing me may testify for accuracy. And consider this a brief presentation of myself for the rest of you.

Thank you. フェルナンド.