Re: [tlug] [JOBS] SysAdmin for a CentOS LSF Cluster at Osaka University (Suita)

Scott Robbins writes:

 > don't worry about it though, I think we've all mistakenly replied
 > to a list,

Doesn't happen on RFC-conformant lists (ie, those that do not abuse
Reply-To).  I know, that battle is long over and the good guys are
dust.  RIP, Those Who Care About Interoperability.

Serious suggestion: I don't know what TLUG's setting is, but IIRC
recent Mailman allow a setting that passes through the user's Reply-To
if set, otherwise sets it to the list.  If so, how about using that
setting and asking job posters etc to set it to themselves?