Re: [tlug] Best communications-enabled, efficient visit

My BLU allows both SIMs to be online at once. Not only that but you can set which one gets priority for outgoing voice and for data connections (unless, of course, only one of the SIMs is enabled for data). Incoming calls from either SIM ring on the phone. All the dual-SIM settings pages and notifications are blue/orange color coded so you know which came from where.

This is the model I bought back in 2014 (from Amazon US). It seems it's no longer available but I'm sure there are similar phones available from the same maker:

  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ENLX4GE/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If the phone was waterproof and had a FeliCA chip inside, I'd happily ditch my DoCoMo phone and carry that one around all the time.