Re: [tlug] Best communications-enabled, efficient visit

Curt Sampson writes:

 > I find that the primary advantage of Android, besides being a little bit
 > cheaper for what you get, is that it's effectively a sort of terminal
 > in to the Google cloud, as opposed to a stand-alone device.

Of course, if you're already in the iCloud, the same applies to
iPhone.  (Except I don't allow much of my stuff to go to the iCloud,
so I need to back up via iTunes.)

 > Starbucks, too. (Remember, you need to pre-register for it here.)

Pre-?  IIRC, I just registered and logged on in the first 60 seconds
of my first session, although unlike many airports' WiFi they wanted
an email address (I've never gotten any spam though).  Maybe that was
a different coffeehouse service....

Steve