[tlug] Job Opportunities (Linux / Embedded Systems)

Hi All,

Currently I am looking for new job oportunities related to Linux kernel development/Embedded Systems in tokyo. I can join the new organization in less than 1 months time.

For some reason I am surprised to notice that not many jobs related to linux are available here or perhaps being an expat and not knowing Japanese is the reason why I am not able to find them. Anycase, if you are know of any linux related job opportunities, please let me know. It will be of great help. I will be very happy to send you my profile.

This is my first post in this group and I landed at tlug while searching for linux related opportunities. I am sorry if sending mails like these is not allowed in this group. If this is the case, kindly let me know.

Any suggestions/tips on how to find linux/embedded jobs (Websites/reference etc.) will be of great help as well.

Thank you.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Kumar