Re: [tlug] Continuous Integration

On 2016-05-12 14:36 +0200 (Thu), Josh Glover wrote:

> But seriously, I would love to get a chance to work with you on
> something sometime. I think it would be loads of fun, and illustrate
> that we probably work in a much more similar way than we both think. :)

Not when it comes to mailing lists. :-)

But yeah, coding, I'd be in to that, especially since I've got a fairly
basic sysadminish project kicking around that I want to apply my "do
proper testing even on sysadmin stuff" philosophy to. Does my initial
description of [ckssh] make any sense to you? It's been languishing for
two weeks now despite that I kinda need it desprately at work. (I'm
currently just setting up new ssh-agents and associated env vars by
hand.)

[ckssh]: https://github.com/cynic-net/ckssh

cjs
--