Re: [tlug] genetic algorithm/optimization framework

Have you checked ECJ?

https://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/

It has support for multi-objective evaluation, is highly customizable,
and has a very helpful/prompt mailing list.

It also has some modules for parsimony pressure (which I'm guessing
you are going to need if you are easily reaching depth 80 trees).

I do work on this area (although not with this particular piece of
software), so If you need someone to bounce ideas over, I'd be happy
to lend an ear.

Cheers

--
Claus Aranha