Re: [tlug] Ubuntu 16.04-LTS Japanese Text Input

On Mon, Apr 25, 2016 at 11:27 PM, Lyle H Saxon <llletters@example.com> wrote:
>> Once done, close and reopen the window, then for input method choose fcitx.
>> Log out, log in. There's a keyboard icon in the upper left. Click it,

I'm not seeing a keyboard icon anywhere on the screen....

And from your website page: "Log out and log back in. When you do,
there will be a little keyboard on the bottom task bar."

There is  no bottom task bar - and no keyboard icon on the upper task bar....

Lyle