Re: [tlug] Dictionary problem

> 2016/03/23 0:18、Raymond Wan <rwan.kyoto@example.com> のメール:
>
> IMHO, I thought a company would stipulate that translators not use
> Google or any machine translation simply to weed out lazy translators.

That seems utterly silly to me. My understanding is that machine support
for translation can be a great tool in many situations, letting a good
translator spend more time doing the hard work you're paying him for and
less time doing repetitive stuff.

Not that Google Translate falls in to this category for any professional
translator. But I find it an incredibly useful tool because it offers a
very useful text box where I can paste in text from places other than my
web browser and use Rikaichan on it. :-)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.