Re: [tlug] Chrome or Firefox window titles

On 2016-03-18 16:36 +0900 (Fri), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> Stephen J. Turnbull writes:
>
>  > I'll have to try the one-tab thing.
> Works very well for my application in very light testing.[1][2]

Odd! I had suspected it wouldn't work for your scenario. (I'm familiar
with the article limits and re-auth thing, and yeah, that's a pain.
Though I would guess you might be able to get around it by removing
cookies related to that site, too, which Chrome makes pretty easy.

But another option comes to mind: File → Save As... ? The output is
not always accurate, but generally it does capture the text.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.
    - L Peter Deutsch

[1]: (This references a footnote from ST, but I can't figure out
     how to quote it (i.e., say it's not my footnote reference but
     his) in Markdown.
[2]: That said, dude, you need a colon to do proper Markdown
     footnotes![3]
[3]: Actually, these are not technically "footnotes," and sometimes
     not even "endnotes," though they might be here (we'll see what
     happens when I get through writing this message). But clearly
     there are sort of in-line-ish-but-not-totally-inline notes in
     Markdown and Stuff That Looks Like Markdown(tm), so I wonder
     what we call them?