[tlug] Chrome or Firefox window titles

Hi,

I currently have 14 Chrome windows open, most with tabs in double
digits.  I'd like to set a persistent title, eg "RFCs", "Economist",
etc on them (bonus points if it automatically propagates to the folder
name for "Bookmark all tabs" and back to the window title when all
tabs are opened in a new window).

Any clues welcome, including "use a different/better browser" (well,
IE need not apply, but I could even stand to use Safari if it provides
this feature and Firefox is certainly within scope) or "build from
source with patches from over there".

No snide remarks about "doesn't Emacs do that yet?" please. ;-)  Emacs
browsers have their uses, but they can't compete with a bespoke browser
-- yet.

Ciao