Re: [tlug] Brother printer installed, not printing (solved)

Thank you for that link, Geyslan! Worked like a charm.

Wed, 17 Feb 2016 08:46:52 -0300 "Geyslan G. Bem" <geyslan@example.com> wrote:

> Have you tried it as root?

I had tried that with the same results. The printer showed on
the display that it was receiving a file. The OS showed the file
as completed. It just never got printed out. I still don't understand
what was going on.

> Maybe you have read this, but worth try:
> http://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=125292
>
> Let's know.

Thank you very much! I apologize for the delay in replying, but
i had a 9-ball match over the weekend and couldn't get to this
right away.

The reinstall, following the directions provided, worked perfectly.
I have no idea what was done differently that time, but I am one
happy camper now.

Ralph Sumner
Chiba City, Japan