[tlug] combining multiple routes or interfaces

Hi tlug,

あけおめ!
Looking for ideas.

situation:
- I have a system with multiple interfaces or routes
  to a remote system.  I.e. a fast wlan and gbit
  ethernet
- These multiple routes or interfaces should be com-
  bined to increase throughput

approaches:
- Actually only having http://www.multipath-tcp.org/
  in mind at this time.  It is able to have an appli-
  cation work on a "thick tcp channel", and distribute
  the load to underlying tcp channels, one over wlan
  and one over ethernet
  issue: not in upstream, not sure how long it will live.
  Looks like non-trivial kernel patch.
- bonding.. not coping well with very different inter-
  faces.  Also i.e. wlan router would need to support
  that bond.

Any other ideas for approaches?

cheers,
Chris