Re: [tlug] 28 Backspaces

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 05:23:28PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> CL writes:
>
>  > I'm going to go ahead and guess you don't have reasonably computer savvy
>  > junior high school aged kids who get vindictive when you use your Screen
>  > Time app to block their access to music videos or You Tube on their
>  > devices because they haven't finished their homework, done their chores,
>  > or done the extra English lessons you've assigned them ... and have
>  > tried to retaliate by password locking your phone or PC ...
>
> It's probably easier to secure the router than anything else.

And with all that said, both Debian and Ubuntu distributed a security
fix almost one week ago:
https://www.debian.org/security/2015/dsa-3421
http://www.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-2836-1/

All you have to do is keep your system up to date and your boys will
have a hard(er) time hacking their way to YouTube.
--
mattia
:wq!