Re: [tlug] document about Japanese and TeX support, TeX user meeting event info

On 06/11/2015 16:05, Christian Horn wrote:
> - the Japanese TeX User Meeting 2015 is tomorrow in Tokyo:
>   http://texconf15.tumblr.com/

Ah, I wish I had known about this in advance.

Incidentally, SILE is now very nearly compatible with JIS X 4051:1995.
The only thing left to fix is support for ruby, and I started on that
last week. You can now produce very pretty Japanese documents in SILE,
and it's a darned sight easier than TeX too...