Re: [tlug] elisp interpreter

On 2015-10-31 20:15 +0900 (Sat), Jean-Christophe Helary wrote:

> I'm looking for a way to elegantly run elisp programs....

I'm sorry. The only thing I can say here is, "Hahahahaha...."

(When C.A.R. Hoare admitted to his "billion dollar mistake" in 2009, I
wish I could have been been there to pat him on the shoulder and say,
"Hey, LISP was invented in 1950, and now we're only four years away from
the most-used flavour of it getting lexical scoping.")

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.