Re: [tlug] Japanese input method

On 2015/09/04 1:58, Raymond Wan wrote:
Hi Thomas,

On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Thomas Blasejewicz <nyuwa@example.com> wrote:
Clicking on the little keyboard icon in the right lower corner DOES
switch between "keyboard" and "mozc", but this has absolutely no effect
on the input method.

Not sure if this is the same problem you're experiencing...  And yes,
I didn't really bother looking for a solution.  I don't type Japanese
often enough now to bother me...but a solution would be nice.  Just to
prove I'm not a mindless slave to the GUI.  :-)

Ray

Good afternoon
The little keyboard icon is now gone too - and after hours of toiling I still cannot bring it back. So, there is no clicking to switch between modes of any kind, including "direct/hiragana".

Is there a trick to bring the icon back?