Re: [tlug] Need a recommendation about Tablet

Hoi,

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 08:30:50PM +0900, 薛继顺 wrote:

>  I am new to Linux, and Considering get a tablet which
> fit linux system(such as Ubuntu) for further learning.
> [..]

A used Nexus 7 could be setup with Ubuntu, the installation
might be a non-trivial task for a newbie though.
I own a Nexus 7 2012 and like the hardware.

Maybe something like Pandora is also interesting for you:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora_%28console%29

Chris