[tlug] Need a recommendation about Tablet

Hello, everyone.

 I am new to Linux, and Considering get a tablet which
fit linux system(such as Ubuntu) for further learning.

 After some research, I found it seems no preinstalled
linux system tablet in Japan market or very hard to get
one.

Such does any guy could recommend any tablet that fit
linux system.
if possible, here is some features I want
1.can hold as long as possible without power supply.
2.As cheap as possible LOL
3.Of course, it can install Linux system
That's all.

Thanks sooo much for any information.

Xue