Re: [tlug] english -> japanese rikaichan-like app

Hi Steve,

On 2015年08月27日 00:44, steve wrote:
> I have a friend trying to learn English and she is suffering Rikaichan
> envy.  Is there an app like Rikaichan that goes from English to
> Japanese.  I've googled a bit but didn't find anything that looked likely.

Rikaichan was inspired by a web-service that significantly predates
browser plugins, and it has an English to Japanese mode:

http://www.rikai.com/perl/HomePage.pl?Language=Ja

While it has not been updated in years and is not as convenient as a
plugin, it might be worth trying out.

Cheers,

Travis