Re: [tlug] english -> japanese rikaichan-like app

On 08/26/2015 08:35 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:
Has your friend tried installing Firefox on her phone?  I wonder if
Add-ons such as Rikaichan work on the phone version of FIrefox?
Rikaichan doesn't work on Android -- you're right.  The target is a
fairly new Mac. It looks like Firefox can be installed on a Mac but I am not sure if Rikaichan will work on it.

Steve S.