[tlug] major non-nihongo IT players around Tokyo?

Hi,

I had a discussion with a colleague today about foreign IT companies
in Tokyo, or more precisely companies in Japan whith some IT
department where everyday language is not Japanese.

He told me that historically, the major players were finance and bank
firms. But now they all move their IT away to Hong-Kong, Singapore or
Shanghai because of the central location in Asia, more opportunities
for new developments there, and more local English-speaking workers
(for HK and SNG). He says that now the only large non-nihongo IT
departments here are Google, Microsoft, Rakuten, and maybe Amazon.

What's your experience? Are there other major places? Something else
than sales at Oracle? Software at Intel? Some English-friendly
department at Line, NTT, Fujitsu or NEC? Some major international game
studio?

--
Nicolas Limare