Re: [tlug] Program to Save / Remap Bad Sectors

On 07/13/2015 12:03 PM, CL wrote:
Back in the days when you could cram a huge 800Mb into a full height 5
1/2" Maxtor HDD, there were DOS-based programs that would allow you to
fix, move, and, alternatively, remap bad sectors but I can't seem to
find anything I can use on a Live CD or boot into using CD or USB memory
-- Linux or WIN based.  Anyone out there know and recommend a tool for
this job?

Use this

http://www.sysresccd.org/SystemRescueCd_Homepage