Re: [tlug] Information

Hi Stephen,

> Self-promotion, I think.  Or, to be more generous, I think he proposes
> to enter the Stack Overflow space.  Sujit doesn't mention Linux, GNU,

Don't find this to be self promotion. It is a posting to let people know about
the site. Don't have money to spend on SEO optimization for google to pick
it up. So Don't just jump the gun. As far I see from your previous post you
seem to be some one with a very stupid mind.

> or Unix, nor Japan, so there's no reason to believe it's on-topic for
> TLUG.  (Of course we hardly limit ourselves to those topics, but
> somebody promoting their own stuff should be a little sensitive to
> topicality IMO.)

So do you mean to say Japanese people will not or don't want to know about
new way of thinking?