Re: [tlug] RaspberryPi in Japan

Hello list,

Most cheap in Japan is rs-online because RS and Element are the master reseller for RPi.
RS Japan now having a partner ship with KSY for selling for consumers.it is the same price as rs-online website.

https://raspberry-pi.ksyic.com/

If you would love to buy immediately you should go Akihabara and go Akizuki-denshi,they are the cheapest RPi reseller there.

Thanks,
Masafumi Ohta
Rep. of Japanese Raspberry Pi Users Group
masafumi.ohta@example.com

Furkan Mustafa <furkan@example.com> kirjoitti Jul 2, 2015 kello 7:18 PM:

> On 2015-07-02 18:57, Arda Karaduman wrote:
>> I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a RaspberryPi reseller in
>> Japan ?
>
> You can probably find a couple just by walking in akihabara, but not
> sure about stocks.

I've had good luck in Akihabara, either Akizuki Denshi (http://akizukidenshi.com)
or another small shop on the opposite side of the street (don't remember it's name).

--
Henri