Re: [tlug] RaspberryPi in Japan

Hi Arda,

I have bought several Raspberry Pi items from RS Components a few times.

http://jp.rs-online.com/web/generalDisplay.html?id=raspberrypi

Regards,

2015/07/02 19:19 "Arda Karaduman" <akaraduman@example.com>:
Greetings,

I was wondering if anybody knows if there is a RaspberryPi reseller in Japan ?

I need to get my hands on some for a project. I found a place called leocom listed in the raspberryPi resellers.

http://www.leocom.jp/ja/raspberrypi/

I was wondering if there are any other alternatives ? Has anyone seen one in Akihabara for instance ? I could also make do with any RaspberryPi alternative as long as they can run a decent debian port.

Best,
Arda