Re: [tlug] Self-introduction

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
Bruno Raoult writes:

 > I suppose, as I know to usually use clear language, that "Linux" was
 > "Gnu/Linux" ?

If you prefer.  GNU/TeX/Python/Perl/X11/dpkg/Apache/MySQL/BSD/Linux is
my preference ;-), but that's kinda long, so like everybody I use the
informal "Linux", and if I need to refer to the kernel specifically,
"Linux kernel".

OK. We just need to understand you.

Who's to say "the old guy" wasn't right to ask you?  It could have
gone otherwise.  Can you say different?

Yes I can: He was just afraid.

Do you know any wiki software running on a Windows system?

Are you joking ? I don't know if you meant "I use". I don't, I do not have Windows.
But obviously I know by name and know the usage, as you surely do.

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.