Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - July 11 Technical Meeting

On 06/11/2015 10:20 PM, A.Tomita wrote:
our next Technical Meeting will be held on July 11 (Saturday), 13:00-16:30 at Gotanda Culture Center.

if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

Are we still looking for presenters? I have 2 ideas.

1) When first got into Linux, distro hopping was one of my favourite passtimes until I finally settled on Arch Linux. I could give a presentation on why I like Arch and do an installation in a virtual machine.

2) At Axsh (my employer) we have just released OpenVNet 0.7. It's full network virtualization implemented using OpenFlow and 100% open source. I could show off OpenVNet for a bit with a demo and present a real-world use case.

Do any of these sound interesting?
~Andreas