[tlug] fcitx in Fedora

Does anyone use fcitx in Fedora?  There's no English documentation that I
can find.

Debian and variants have a very nice im-settings script and though I had to
find a blog with proper instructions, once I read said blog, it was
nice--the nicest *nix input switcher I've used.

On Fedora, I wound up installing it--there's an fcitx-config or something
like that, which opens up the config file--however, the file that
determines what language you're using and so on is a different file, in
$HOME/.config/fcitx/ called profile, which seems as if it would be
difficult to hand edit. (Though I didn't do a word count--it may just be a
matter of changing one word from False to true.)

The fcitx wiki has a link to configuring it in Fedora--which, when one goes
to it says, THere is currently no text in this page.

While I'm at it (though I've done no research of my own yet with this one)
if anyone's gotten it working with FreeBSD-10.x, that would be good too.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6