Re: [tlug] Introduction and defense of home webserver

On 6/14/2015 12:30 AM, Kanji Recognizer wrote:
On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 11:42 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull
<stephen@example.com> wrote:

After that, register for CloudFare, and block all but their IPs.
Mass scanners, script kiddies, etc. will never touch your server directly,
and you can adjust your 'security level' with a simple slider on CF's
admin page.
They offer DNS, caching, WAF, DDoS protection, SSL and more for free,
and you can always upgrade your plan if you need even more.

https://www.cloudflare.com/

HTH

That looks interesting, and many services for free. I will consider it. First I suppose I should have more content than "Hello World" and a PHP dump on the default Apache page.

Thanks.