Re: [tlug] Xen Master

Please, if you can't or won't trim, *top* post (not *bottom*)!  And
don't forget to apologize, so people know that you top posted.

Or maybe the list master will just block you ....

My bad, I'd replied on my phone (first time I'd ever done that on a mailing list) and didn't check how much clutter still existed as I went to the bottom of the message straight away. Sending again from my phone, and hope it's better this time.

Used to build out open source Xen servers before, XCP, and Citrix XenServer. Have a number of ex Citrix employees next to me too.

Depending how crappy my trimming and phone reply formatting is, I may be able to assist. But as mentioned, if you're just after a hypervisor and already on Windows, does the Hyper-V option help?