[tlug] Xen Master

Can someone direct me to a Xen for Dummies level resource? All of the online sites I have found are written in Jargon (which I do not handle well when all I want to do is fix and move along). What I really want to know is:

1.  Which files to download.
2.  How to configure them.
3.  How to set up a guest / convert a .vdi.
4. How to make the contents of the guest seamlessly integrate as a separate desktop within my Debian host environment. 5. Whether the whole concept of "host" and "guest" is appropriate or are Jessie and Windows BOTH guests of the base kernel.

... and in English, if Sir pleases.

Windows 10 Preview is throwing VirtualBox curves faster than Oracle can fix them. When I spend more time fixing an "upgrade" (sic) than using it to make money, I start thinking in terms of changing out the part that seems defective. And, given the QUEMM hack issues I keep reading have not yet been fixed, I guess it's time to think about the meaning of the word "alternatives."

--
CL