Re: [tlug] Autostarting Skype

On 05/12/2015 05:34 PM, Darren Cook wrote:
Which windowing environment?

LXDE ... after ibus killed KDE dead (which is the subject of another upcoming post).

So, if you set up a desktop shortcut to run a bash command that starts
Skype, instead of Skype directly, maybe it will work for you?

Okay, I'll try that ... just as soon as I figure out how to get into it ... or maybe I should be paying attention and trying a desktop icon and not a toolbar icon ...

--
CL