[tlug] nftables presentation

Hi TLUGers

I usually don't like promoting my own events on other people's mailing lists but this time I'm making an exception. Several months ago, I remember we had compiled a list of technical presentation topics people wanted to hear about. Nftables was one of the topics on there but we couldn't quite find a presenter with knowledge on the topic.

On Friday, April 17th, we will have exactly that presentation at the Wakame Users Group. :) Our format is quite similar to TLUG. Technical presentations followed by a nomikai.

http://wakameusersgroup.org

https://wakame.doorkeeper.jp/events/23118

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/wakame-ug

Hope to see some of you there