Re: [tlug] Hosting provider recommendations

Who would you recommend for providing hosting for a domain, including a Drupal site (and database), a Wordpress site (and db), and email forwarding including some distribution lists that need to be configurable by the end-user?

I've been hosting it on my own server so far and doing the admin myself, but would like to move them off.

End-users are not technical, so a VM is out.

I suggest the top Italian hosting company Aruba.
You can check their website http://www.aruba.it and find many solutions at very cheap prices. I'm not suggesting just because i'm Italian but tried so many other European major companies like "OVH" and "1&1" and Aruba is still the best i had so far and had no problem issues at all.