Re: [tlug] Smallest wireless pendrive compatible with debian free OS drivers?

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 03:55:59PM +0900, Dotpix wrote:

> > I'm  guess that the OP means a wireless device with USB connection,
> > maybe something like this.
> >
> > http://www.amazon.com/Edimax-EW-7811Un-150Mbps-Raspberry-Supports/dp/B003MTTJOY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426784757&sr=8-1&keywords=edimax+ew+7811
> >
> > (That particular one works out of the box with Mint, as well as
> > FreeBSD-10.1 (though not FreeBSD-9.x)
> >

> Thank you so much Scott... i think that's what i was searching for.... i
> saw same pendrive in the debian list few days ago but i couldn't find it
> on sale :(
> I'll buy and check if it's working and will confirm so that others will
> not waste time in same research. :)

Note that I just checked it with Mint, not Debian, so I can't guarantee it.
I see it went up a couple of dollars, and is no longer free shipping at
NewEgg from when I got it, but it's still cheap.
(and shipping is less than a dollar).

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=7811un&N=-1&isNodeId=1

--
Scott Robbins