Re: [tlug] Looking for Summer Internship in Japan

> My name is Ryutaro Morgan and I am a college student from Portland, Oregon, USA. I am currently looking for an internship in Japan this summer and I was wondering if any members in the group are looking for summer interns at the moment?

Hello there,

I'm no longer in Tokyo (I left two months ago) and have no idea about the internship landscape there. However this thread has become rather negative and pretty droll.

You seem to be the type to make his own luck. That is you are being proactive, and your tone is positive. I wish I could meet you and see if there was an opportunity I could give you.

This link maybe relevant:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/3304496/Be-lucky-its-an-easy-skill-to-learn.html

Don't let the doom and gloom of this thread get you down. I had a ball in Tokyo and I like to think a good technical career there.

Keep your chin up, have some fun and see what happens.

Regards, Keith