Re: [tlug] Looking for Summer Internship in Japan

Hi Stephen,

Ok I know I am a prophet of doom. I talk about the Fuku1 nuke spread,
Mt.Fuji going off and the huge earth quake in Tokyo. I like talking about
them. And now I add the decline of Japanese software developers.

I am basically thinking of those low level mass programmers when
I talk about Japan's IT crisis. Do you know what is happening at those
system integration companies (called SIers in Japan)? They hire a lot
of Haken people with a very little programming skill. Do you know why?
They think programming is something anyone can do. Is the same thing
happening in the U.S.? I always hear about high level people at Google
or Apple are getting so much money in America but what about the rest
of them?

-Yoshi