Re: [tlug] [announcement] March 14 Technical Meeting

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:51:15 +0900
Andreas Kieckens <adgkieckens@example.com> wrote:

> I had a very good time at the last meeting. :) I was just wondering if
> there's a ustream archive of my presentation anywhere. I checked the
> TLUG channel but didn't see any archives. I do think we used to keep those

Edward was trying to setup a video archive, not sure if he had success.

I expect that eventually someone will upload all videos saved from Ustream to Vimeo.

as for last Saturday, sorry I couldn't stream/record the presentations (I was having difficulties with my web cam).