Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 14 Technical Meeting

On 02/22/2015 12:16 PM, A.Tomita wrote:
Anyone else have anything interesting to present?

(it doesn't need to be a full presentation, you can also
consider giving a short/lightning talk)

I could do that presentation about X-Com (the game) and its many open source remakes that I mentioned during the nomikai. Since Giorgio seems to be pressed for time, It might be better to save his presentation for next time while I do mine now. What do you guys think?

~Andreas