Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - March 14 Technical Meeting

On 2015年02月14日 09:18, A.Tomita wrote:
> our next Technical Meeting will be held on March 14 (Saturday),
> 13:00-16:30 at Gotanda Culture Center.
>
> if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just
> have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

I am working on a few Linux-related projects, one of which should be ready
by March 14th.  If there is interest, I would be happy to present the
following:

Title: Flexible Dependency Management Using Ansible

Travis shows how to implement parametric dependency sets using
[Ansible][ansible], a configuration management system.  His
implementation is sort of like having [Gentoo][gentoo]
[USE flags][useflags] in [Debian][debian].  With [Packer][packer]
and [Preseed][preseed], highly-customized systems can be
provisioned very quickly!

Travis

[ansible]: http://www.ansible.com/
[gentoo]: https://www.gentoo.org/