Re: [tlug] Thinkpad Trackpointer Kubuntu

On 01/17/2015 03:24 PM, rost52 wrote:
Problem:
I cannot get my Trackpointer with the left, middle and right button running properly.

There are good descriptions for ArchLinux, but I am running Kubuntu.

I appreciate hints on where I can find information or just information on the best way to solve the
problem.

Check Synaptic. Older versions of *buntu used to have a specific "localization" (?) package for ThinkPad and Viao laptops. My ThinkPad was running Kubuntu 12.07 when it died and I seem to recall having to add the ThinkPad package that late in the upgrade chain.

--
CL