[tlug] GCW Zero Available

I normally wouldn't post here about stuff I'm selling, but on the off
chance there's a Linux hacker here who could make good use of it, I've
got a GCW Zero[0][1] available. This is an open-source hand-held games
console (a bit smaller than a PSP) running Linux.

[0]: http://www.gcw-zero.com/
[1]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GCW_Zero

I'm letting it go because I simply don't have time to hack on it myself.
If any TLUG member happens to do something interesting with it, however,
I'd be happy to help put together and host a presentation on it at a
TLUG technical meeting.

E-mail me privately if you want more details. And yes, anybody who's
actually going to do hacking on it can get a special discount.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974

To iterate is human, to recurse divine.