[tlug] Amusing Cranks (was: Is Japan closer to U.S. or ...?)

Curt Sampson writes:

 > I'm guessing that Steve must be talking about some evil twin

We cranks don't need evil twins, and my message obviously wasn't
invisible since you noticed I was talking. :-)

The point was that I don't feel qualified to talk about the ins and
outs of TCP/IP performance tuning, but I was very bothered by the form
of the original request (which is closer, for arbitrary metrics on a
delay-prone network in the sphere).