Re: [tlug] [OT] Sayonara <strike>sale</strike> give away

On 2014/12/20 9:48, Keith Bawden wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm leaving Japan on the 15th of November and am giving away most of our stuff.

Possibly of interest to this group. I have an assortment of hard disks
ranging from 20GB through 500GB, some enclosures, a UPS and other tech
knick knacks. I also have some books:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bawdo/sets/72157649447717511/
[snip]